Sunday, October 12, 2008

hum.............

hello!!!:D This week is pretty sweet but bitter!!!!!:D Guess what???I got my third pierce!!!!Oh!!!It kinda hurts when I got it!!!I want to get it for a long time already!!!However....I'm scared because my friends say it's so painful to get it at earbone!!!Anyway.....I still got it at earbone:P It's painful but it's really cool :P On the other hand........
My ipod is dead because I put it in the washing machine!!!!!!!!I can't believe I did it!!!I've bought it for few months only!!!Besides, Apple doesn't sell this one anymore!!!I totally don't know what to do!!!:'( I'm so sad!!!:'(
Besides, Tiffany, Mutita, Mayumi and I had a little party tonight. The food is so good!hahaha!!We all said that Tiffany is our mum.:P Anyway, the food is really good!!!:D
:'( I'm still so depressed deep down in my heart no matter what :'(

2 comments:

T said...

cool.. a pierce, that is really cool.
having a dead i-pod sucks. I know what u mean i lost one of my favourite coats.

Joyce Johnson said...

Too bad i-pods aren't washable!