This is totally a boring week!!!:(
and my friends have lots of homework and exams to study:'(
so..I don't really do fun thing this week.........:'( sad....
I went to the homecoming game with my friends...the game is pretty boring I think....
I think high school football is better than the college one...:P
it's because I totally don't know those guys on the field............that's why it's kind of boring :P
anyway.....the UWEC football team did a good job in the game!!!
"UWEC!!!GO!!!Blugold!!!"
the band is sooooooooooooo awesome!!!!I wish I can join the band next sem!!!:D
besides.......the cheering team is sooooo awesome also!!!anyway...everything is awesome!!! :D
geez.....I'm soooooo sick of the food in the cafeteria....
Tiffany and I went to the "expensive restaurant" in the Davis Center.....I think it's pretty good.:D
Besides...I miss my brother sooooooooooooooooo bad this week.....
I totally miss the time that we hang out!!! :(
anyway.......
this is my week.....pretty suckie....
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey girl, actually you were going to see the hot guy but not the game right? That is why you found it boring as there was no hot guy. We will have fun this weekend. You won't boring anymore. Wish you can join the band. Good luck. Have a good night.
hahahaha... Tifanny's comment is a bit...Hmm... hahahaha... However, wish you can enjoy the rest of your time in UWEC with lots of fun.
Post a Comment