Sunday, October 26, 2008

hahaha!!!Fun week!!!!

Hum....this week is pretty good I think.I don't have much homework so I am really relax this week. Firstly, Tiffany and I had a free lunch at China Buffet. It is because we helped the manager to translate Chinese to English for the lady of the Health Department! Sweet!!! Today is the International Folk Fair. It is pretty cool and it is really fun!The food of each country is really good. My friends are all dressed up!!!They look really cool!!!For me, I dress up as a "stylish Japanese".Hahaha!!!I know I am not a Japanese but I love Japan !!!:D yeah...this is my week. Don't really want to go to school on Monday!!!:'(

1 comment:

T said...

Hey Jessie,
i didn't see you at the international folk fair today. I worked there and sold the international student t-shirts.
It was really fun and you are right, the food the different countries offered was really good.