Sunday, October 19, 2008

Awesome trip to Minnesota!!!:D

I totally didn't have enough sleep this week.I always try to go to bed soon but I always fail.Anyway,I will try to sleep as soon as possible next week!I have an awesome weekend this week!It is insane!My friends and I went to the Twin Cities!I haven't been there for a long time already!This is totally a fun group!We always went to the wrong place and got lost.Besides, we can't find the gas station but our gas was running out!That's kind of crazy I think.We went to Mall of America and a outlet somewhere close to Minneapolis. I have bought lots of clothes!I love them a lot!However, I think I will cry when I see my bank balance next time. I saw my host sister who went to school in Minneapolis also!I miss her so much!I feel so glad that I got to see her during this trip!I want to cry when I say goodbye to her!It's because I love her so mcuh!!!My friends and I come back to Eau Claire today.I really have an awesome weekend this week!!!:D

3 comments:

ChlOe, Kok said...

Its great that you guys have a fun times in Minneapolis. :)

avi said...

great to hear that we guys went to Minnesota.Good for u all.

TiFfAnY said...

DON'T CRY!!! IT WAS WORTH ENOUGH TO TRAVEL AROUND. YOU CAN EARN EXTRA MONEY BY WORKING ON-CAMPUS. BE A "DJ"! :)ANYWAY, WE HAVE A FUN TIME THERE...OUR NEXT DESTINATION IS CHICAGO. I'M LOOKING FORWORD TO GO THERE...HOPE TO HAVE FUN LIKE WE HAVE IN THE TWIN CITIES...