Hi everybody!!!I write my blog pretty late this week... :P
This week....I totally have a busy week!!!!I have to hand in an essay for my 301 class....I slept at 5:30 in the morning on Wednesday!!!OMG!!!I had a test for my 360 class that day also!!!That's really suckie.... :'( I have lots of homework to do!!!However, I try to balance school work and fun time!!! :D I worked pretty hard during weekdays and have fun on weekends.
My friends and I went to the mall this Saturday...Tiffany and I wore summer dresses!!!It's because winter is coming so we are not going to wear them anymore. Therefore, we planned to wear them to the mall! We went with Mutita and Kyoko also!This is totally a fun group! The bus is always LATE!!! That makes us so mad!!! We have to wait for the bus for a long time every time!!!
I love shopping!!! We all bought something from the mall!!!I think I'm going to get a job in the cafeteria!!!It's because I love shopping....so....I want to use my own money to buy clothes in stead of using my parent's... :P
Saturday.....Mutita cooked some Thai food and we all went there and had a little party ....It's so much fun!!!I slept in her room until noon!!!Then...I have to pay for my "homework debts"...T^T
yeah...that's pretty much the things that I've done this week.Now..I have to continue to do my homework!!!T^T
P.S. Mutita, Tiffany and I went to a Thai restaurant. We went to a Mong store then we went back to the dorm. We saw a drunk guy on the way. Guess who run the fastest!!!Is Mutita!!!Tiffany and I laugh so hard and we always make fun of what she did now!!!Hahaha!!!:D
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Jessie!
I also spent pretty much money in the mall! But they have sooooo beautiful clothes!
Thai food sounds delicious! Way better than cafeteria food!
See you in class!
Kati
Post a Comment