Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!:D

YAY!!!I'm back:P I just come back from Siren,where I went to school last year. I went there to visit my host parents and celebrated Thanksgiving together. We had lots of fun and good food. My favourite food is my host mum's cheesy potato and turkey. I really had lots of fun in Siren. It's because I hanged out with my friends also. I miss the people there a lot. It's because I haven't seen them for 5 months!!!Therefore, I think my thanksgiving this year is pretty good. :D

3 comments:

TiFfAnY said...

Great you have fun during thanksgiving. However, I know you are sad because you couldn't meet someone. :(

kyoko said...

I didn't know you used to got to school here :p
I'm glad you had fun with your host family!!

Joyce Johnson said...

Seeing people you haven't seen in a while is the best part about holidays! I really enjoyed seeing some special people too this Thanksgiving break.