Sunday, November 23, 2008
:D
I really really don't like this weather....which is COLD weather!!!It's so cold in this week!!!I wish I can go to Florida and get a tent now!!!!I miss the weather of Florida!!!The weather is so awesome there!!!I really want to go there for winter break!!!!However...I really need a job before I go there!!!It's because I'm totally in bankrupt now!!!hahaha!!!I'm so excited for the Thanksgiving week!!!It's because I can eat a lot of good food!!!hahaha!!!:) Have a nice one everybody!!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you notice how beautiful it was this morning? It was foggy and the trees were frosty. It may be cold, but there is some beauty to be seen. I've been in Florida at this time of the year and it is cold too. I've found that later in the spring is the time when you can count on it being sunny and warm. Maybe you'll have enough money by then!
Yeah, the weather here is really cold. That is why I will go LA for winter break. Come with me. :)
Post a Comment