Sunday, November 16, 2008

:D

I had lots of homeworks and tests this week.Luckily....it's weekend now...I really don't want to go to class tomorrow:P I totally can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!!:D I want a long vacation in order to recharge myself. I'm totally in bankrupt now :P Hope that I can get a job soon so I can have money for myslef!!! :D

6 comments:

T said...

hey,
having a week full of exams sucks.
c ya tomorrow.

Joyce Johnson said...

Jessie, I am looking forward to the break at Thanksgiving too! I was happy this weekend to only have three hours of test correcting to do. Yea!!! I completed all of the 291 test. You'll get it back in class today.

avi said...

well i had busy week too last week. but this week was kind of relief. i was busy but not that busy. anyways i'm going to busy from today and that's for sure..

kyoko said...

hey Jessie!!
Is that why you didn't come to our "thing" on saturday??

ChlOe, Kok said...

Kyoko, that's not the reason. Anyway, wish you good luck in getting a job on campus!

TiFfAnY said...

haha, bankrupt? same here...Hope u can have a job soon.