WOW!!!I 've been here almost a month!!!I feel like I've been here for more than 3 months already!!!Um...this is my second time to be in America and the fourth time that I come to Eau Claire I think???...I know "Eau Claire" last year when I was in Siren(the place that I stayed last year)....My host family and teachers last year said UWEC has a really good internional students program and the tution fee is cheap...that's why I come here :P um....my life is here is pretty good so far....but I won't forget the first day that I arrived to Eau Claire!!!
22/8.08 Chippewa Airport
My feeling was kinda strange when I got to the airport. I was waiting for my luggages but I can only get one of them!!!!After 10 minutes,me and my host dad this year asked the staff in the airport. We finally knew that one of them is still in Minneapolis!!!!!OMG!!!My summer clothes were all in that luggage!That made me so mad!!!I had to wear winter clothes for two days until they sent the luggage back to me!!!!!UGH!!!!!
Um.....everything is getting better and the homework is getting more also!Besides, I discoever that I gain weight again!UGH!!!My tummy is getting larger!!!I've cut drinking Mountain Dew already!!!hahaha!!!!!
One thing that I hate about UWEC is.....the hill that we have to walk up to upper campus!!!hahaha!!!that's y I feel so glad that I live in KT!!!!hahaha!!!I love my dorm!!! The thing that I appreciate the most is....there is a bathroom(w/out the showering system) in my room!!!!hahaha!!!Isn't that awesome???!!!!!hahaha!!!um....I think this is pretty much the stuff about me in Eau Claire so far....
Yup....Peace out man!!!:D
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow Jessie, that's too bad to hear that the airline lost your luggage the first part of your trip! I definitley agree with you about the hill being the worst part of this campus. I live in Sutherland so I have to walk up it a lot. The only positive thing is that it is good exercise! Also a lot of people gain weight when they go to college so I wouldnt worry about it if i were you. Great start to your blog!
hey girl, I totally agree with your teacher and host family that the tuition fee here is cheaper and international student program here is good. My adviser said the same thing to me too. Even though this is not as good as what I thought before, I am so glad that I can meet you here. Right? Between, you shouldn't drink "Mountain Dew" so often, it will cause diabetes. Don't try to show off how good your dorm is, because I can do a good exercise to stay in the hill top's dorm. Besides, I won't easily gaining weight. At last, good luck to you and I feel glad to meet you here.
well my luggage was too misplaced .. the airline took around 8 weeks to return my luggage.. anyways great to hear that this is your second time in US and fourth time in eau claire.. guess u are used to the place around here then.. u should take us for a tour someday.. and one most important thing is u should run alot if your tummy is getting larger and larger day by day.. and i'm too in K.T and great news is i don't have to walk down and up the hill.... thank god
Hey Jessie~!!
I didn't know you live in KT!! That's so nice!!!
The hill is so steep... It's killing me!!
I never saw the hill on the UWEC HP!!!! That's not fair~ haha
I also came because of the scholarship, everyone is saying that lol
Hi Jessie,Similar to your trouble, we've met something lousy during the trip to here too. We were stuck in the airport of Chicago for one night, because of the Taiphoon in HK.
And I can't believe that it's your fourth time to Eau Claire!
I am happy that my trip to America didn't start with missing luggage.
The hill is not that bad, it is a daily workout ;)
Did I understand that right, that you lived in Siren last year? Siren is a really small town isn't it?
I agree with the others, walking the hill is great exercise. Just keep that in mind when you need to head that way.
Post a Comment